Ariel Gordon Silhouette Ring
Striking and simple, our Silhouette Rings pack a serious style statement while being incredibly easy to wear. It's no wonder they're one of our most popular styles. Crafted of 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold or sterling silver, our Silhouettes come in your choice of four shapes. Try wearing one on your pointer finger to shake things up, or layering with a few other favorites for a bold statement. As seen on the beautiful Jamie King and fashion blogger Sincerely Jules.
Choice of circle, heart, oval, or teardrop silhouette
- Silhouette: 1/3" (approx.)
- Choice of 14k yellow gold ($180), 14k rose gold ($180), or sterling silver ($130)
- As seen on Jaime King, Alexis Bledel Sincerely Jules, The Vault Files, Into The Gloss, And To & From, Marie Claire, Victoria's Secret Swim, Instyle, Dove Cameron, Victoria Justice
- HOW TO FIND YOUR RING SIZE?
- Here are a few tips to help you find your correct ring size
- If you already have a ring that fits then order that same size
- All of our rings run true to US standard size (within +/- a quarter size). It is your responsibility to make sure you've measured your finger size properly.
- Temperature is important
- Don't measure when your body temperature is either too cold or too hot. A cold finger shrinks while a hot finger expands causing an inaccurate reading. Only measure when fingers are at room temperature.
- A wider band needs a bigger size
- Rings with a particularly thick band (the knuckle to knuckle height) will feel tighter than a thin band; in these cases, we recommend buying a full size larger than your normal ring size.
- Big knuckles can affect your size
- Your ring should fit snugly over the knuckle. If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size in between the two.
- Gifts can be tricky If you are buying a gift, the best way - but not always the easiest way - to determine the size is to borrow a ring from the recipient (from the correct finger) and try it on your own hand. Mark the spot on your finger where it fits and then measure that size.
- We do offer half sizes on some of our rings
- Certain rings are available in half sizes. If you would like to order one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re unsure… ask for help. The above is a guide only. When in doubt get a professional measurement from a local jeweler. Ariel Gordon Jewelry & Oliviashoppe.com are not responsible if you order the wrong size. Email us at email@example.com